Hotel built in 1700, Last complete renovation 2003, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 41, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 34, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 30, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 15, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 20:00, Reception manned from 06:45, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Hiking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 15031, No-smoking room 30, Hypoallergenic rooms 2, Children's beds/cots 4
Landstr. 14, 79286 Glottertal - Glotterbad, Germany
- Station (Freiburg (Breisgau) Hauptbahnhof) 8.85 km
- City centre (Glottertal-Glotterbad) 2.64 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 80.18 km
- Highway (A5 - Teningen) 12.49 km
The Landhotel Zum Kreuz is beautifully situated in Glottertal in the Black Forest, only 14 kilometres away from the picturesque city of Freiburg. Furthermore, it is an ideal starting point for excursions in to the Alsace or a visit of the amusement park Europa Park Rust.
6:45 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:30 AM to 8:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed monday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Baby monitor available
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Zum Kreuz Landhotel
Had a nice meal in the evening, overall good impression of the hotel, nice breakfast - can thoroughly recommend!
The folks were very friendly but not overbearing. The hotel is on the edge of the village, about 1 km walk to the center.
My single room was in the front of the hotel, just above the reception so the balcony had a partial view of the hillside and the roof. The traffic noise never really stops, even in the villages.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Sehr gutes Essen, schöne Umgebung.
Die Bilder des Hotels entsprechen nicht der Realität - sieht aus, als wenn es direkt in der Natur steht. Ist aber nicht so.