Hotel built in 1994, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 35, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 21, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 21:30, Reception manned from 07:30, to 21:30, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 10:30, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 9, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 35, Family rooms available 0, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-11-09
Ritterstr. 6, 87629 Füssen, Germany
- Station (Füssen Bahnhof) 0.5 km
- City centre (Füssen) 0.25 km
- Airport (Memmingen Allgau Airport (FMM)) 80.0 km
- Highway (Ausfahrt 139 - Füssen) 3.0 km
8:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 7,50 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 7,50 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 21:00.00
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Zum Hechten Altstadt-Hotel
style. location in the center of the city kind people breakfast of superb quality restaurant menù with local dishes well prepared and served
Friendly staff who spoke english, great location and clean. Bus transport card was provided with the stay and tickets were available for purchase for the castle tours. Included breakfast was standard for the area and met expectations.
Central location, yet very quiet rooms. Breakfast buffet selection was good with high quality cold cuts and local bread varieties. Delicious.
We had to wait for 15 minutes at the reception and ask several times the staff at the hotel's restaurant before anybody showed-up to check us in. Yet, once the gentlemen arrived at the reception, the check-in process was very efficient and the service was friendly.
This was our second stay at this hotel, and we would certainly stay again. Loved the wireless internet in the rooms.
Parking behind the hotel was difficult to find. Bed was a little hard.
Good stay, but make sure you get one of the good rooms.
noisy bathroom fan
I was told upon check in that breakfast would be provided from 8 to 10 but upon arrival at 9:30 it was being packed up and I was made to feel as if it was a major inconvenience that I was there.
staff friendly, nice breakfast, centrally located
Room is too small and in attic // No lift // no wireless network available.
The friendly staff and comfortable room helped us enjoy our stay very much. If we return to Fussen in the future I'd love to stay here again.