Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 7, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 09:00, to 23:59, Reception manned from 09:00, to 23:59, Earliest check-in 11:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Inn, City hotel, Station hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
Bahnhofstrasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
- Station (Salzburg Hauptbahnhof) 0.5 km
- City centre (Center) 1.5 km
- Airport (Salzburg Airport (SZG)) 4.33 km
- Highway (Salzburg Nord) 0.4 km
9:00 AM to 11:59 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
9:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- Diners Club
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 10:00.00 until 23:59.00
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Changing mat for babies
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtung, Speisen
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Zum Guten Hirten
Cost effective, very friendly staff, near to the station, free parking
Small room, but it was ok for the price
Close to central railway station and they have a regular restaurant open on ground floor.
You can't say it's a typical residential hotel OR guest house as it doesn't have all facilities and provisions. Staff are somehow good. You always need to enter and exit through the restaurant. NOt value for money at all.
Too hot in the room (needed to sleep with open window despite the cool outside temperature). No idea where the heat was coming from. The room had no A/C.
Room quite big, very clean and comfortable, very nice balcony. Very quite area and friendly staff. Bed was too soft and very comfortable. The station was not that far, it was just 10 minutes walk. It was one of the best rooms that we stayed in Europe. The hotel was a great value for money.
Wifi did not work, it's a bit far from the centre, but it's fine since we have a bus stop few metres from the hotel.
This hotel was very nice. It's in a neighborhood that is very quiet, close to the train station, and a nice walk from the downtown area. The front desk personnel were very helpful and pleasant.
Very central located, good public transportation connection, clean rooms and toilets, kind personal. 100 % good rate quality/price, but don't wait luxus for this price !
A old but clean building in the center of Vienna
Cheap and cheerful for Salzburg. It's a room over a pub but i didn't have any real issues with disturbance from departing drinkers.
Check in was a bit confused - it took three people to make it all work out! I din't stay for the EUR 9.00 breakfast - this seemed a bit expensive for my needs. Bahnhofstraße is not the road outside the Hauptbahnhof! it is a bit of a walk away.
The rooms are good size in the new building. Very quiet neighbourhood. Free parking.
Quite far from the town unless one takes the bus. Can be quite hot in the rooms during the summer as there is no AC.
Very comfortable rooms with bathtub. Wide-range breakfast.
No fan. There is other adress of hotel, than was written at web-site
Newly refurbished part of hotel is excellent and very clean. Also very quiet for an inner-city area. I can recommend this hotel to all.