Hotel built in 1963, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 20, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 1
Mainufer 22, 55246 Mainz, Germany
- Station (Mainz-Gustavsburg Bahnhof) 0.78 km
- City centre (Mainz) 4.5 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 20.0 km
- Highway (BAB 60) 4.0 km
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:30 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 16:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider T-Mobile
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ceiling fan in 15 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Zum Engel
Great little place. On the river, easy to get to by public transportation and very friendly owners. Have stayed there several times, always good.
Great little place! Convenient location and great view at a good price. Easy to reach by bus or train. Delightful and friendly owners.
It's quite and in a distance to the city center. Close to the river in the green.
It's not a business hotel. Call it ´´hotel with family´´.
nice/warm welcome and close to the river.
small space in the room.
it has never >9 from 10 rating!
Injoyed my stay,very friendly people very nice
The staff were very helpful, friendly and patient with our lack of German. We would certainly visit again.
The bedroom could have done with a lick of paint.