Last complete renovation 2007, Total number of rooms 163, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 163, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 144, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 144, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
PASSAGETERMINALEN 4, 7190 Billund, Denmark
- City centre (Billund) 2.51 km
- Airport (Billund Airport (BLL)) 1.13 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 35 DKK
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 03:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 DKK Cost per day 0 DKK
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Full-length mirror
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 0 DKK
Evaluations of Zleep Hotel Billund
Very clean hotel and close to A/P
Location very close to Airport
Proximity to the airport
No room bar.
Noise due to construction
Very quiet, warm room, a walking distance from the airport. Ideal for transit passengers.
IT connection too expensive.
Relatively low price. In my case, the hotel was used only for staying over 2 nights. Suited my purposes well. However, the work space in the room is not good organised.
No lunch nor dinner. Only an automated snack bar. Breakfast was OK, but the coffe was bad. Next day I returned back to the hotel the bathroom hadnt been cleaned properly.
300 Meter Fussweg zum Terminal! Einfache Ausstattung - aber eh nur für eine Nacht gedacht!
clean, quite, near the airport. friendly staff
no resturants close to the hotel (and no resturants at the airport, just a cafeteria with plastic sandwiches)
Tear it down and build a new one!
very small room, check in difficult as reception was closed, no hair drier available