Hotel built in 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 85, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 85, of which have 2 separate beds 67, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of junior suites 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 85, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 15
Parque Comercial Galaria c/X No. 1, 31191 Pamplona, Spain
- Station (Estación Renfe) 7.0 km
- City centre (Pamplona ) 3.58 km
- Airport (Pamplona Airport (PNA)) 2.24 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 13:00.00 until 16:00.00 and from 20:30 until 23:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Individually controlled ventilation in 85 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Zenit Pamplona
A beautiful hotel and a pleasure to stay there!
Very Friendly Stuff
Noise no Problem when Window closed
Convenient and modern hotel, close to the airport and just 10 minutes from the Pamplona inner city. Shopping centre opposite the hotel, which can be convenient when you want to buy some items you have forgotten to bring on your trip.
Only there one night,but perfect!
Address not found on Satnav.Needs more detail etc.
Staff were excellent-very friendly and helpful. Food was very good too. We had a meal in the restaurant and were impressed by the service and quality.
The aircon was difficult to adjust to a sufficient cool temperature.
Absolutely stunning modern hotel. Our room even had a patio and a little fridge. Flat screen TV on the wall even with some German channels.
Restaurant doesn't open until 20:30 und the staff seemed grumpy. But the food was good.