Hotel built in 1911, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 13, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 19, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-08-31
Eichendorffstr. 4, 10115 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 1.34 km
- City centre (Berlin) 0.46 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 7.51 km
- Highway 0.0 km
This hotel is located in Berlin-Mitte and is surrounded by several cafés and restaurants. The Berlin Wall Memorial, the Museum of Natural History, the Charité, and the Hackescher Markt are within walking distance. It is only about 250 meters to the S-Bahn station Nordbahnhof. The underground station Naturkundemuseum is 400 metres away.
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider KraftCom
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 8 rooms
- Fridge in 8 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 8 rooms
- Microwave oven in 8 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 0 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Zarenhof Mitte
very different atmosphere than "usual hotels" and therefore unique. Easy, relaxed atmosphere. Very clean.
some guests were TOO loud upto early morning and no one to stop them. Soap on the wash basin was NEVER filled up. Pillows need to be improved.
excellent price-performance ratio
location, location, location
WiFi is useless, very noisy, too
The staff was very helpful. I checked in really late, about 4 AM in the morning and even though the reception was closed, everything was in place and ready including the parking for my car. They were so helpful that they even printed a map for me to find the car parking which was just a block away :)
Very good on all accounts.
Wifi service was intermittent.
Wonderful staff. Excellent hotel and location. Great prices. New and clean.Higly recommended! Great breakfast!Internet excess! Bravo!!!
No negative comments - everything was superb!
The room was quite comfortable to stay in, nicely decorated, clean, neat and tidy. The staff I met was helpful.
No refridgerator in single rooms and without free internet access service to customers.
VERY small single room with miniature desk occupied over 50% by the TV. Hard to get much work done.
Close to the office and the center of Berlin.