Hotel built in 2007, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 60, Number of single rooms 60, Number of double rooms 60, of which have a double bed 60, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, Rooms with connecting door 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 17, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 60, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 3
Heumarkt 68−72, 50667 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 0.63 km
- City centre (Köln) 0.57 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 15.04 km
- Highway (A559 - Anschluß Köln-Deutz) 1.46 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:00.00 until 00:00.00 and from 06:00 until 02:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of XII Apostel Albergo
Nothing...Next time , I will choose another hotel next door.
Very poor breakfast for 12,50 Euro, little choice of ingredients, meets, jams, cheese. In the night the police were in action in front of the hotel for drunken people.Dirt on the wall, it needs some repainted.Mold in the shower , silicon glue must be replaced.The hotel rests on the grandeur of the past.
The curtains could be made a little wider. As they are it is difficult to avoid to the view from the outside completely shut off.
Location, Roomquality, Services
Almost everything. I love to stay there.
Breakfast has changed from a very special offer with homemade omelette and specialties etc to a normal breakfast like everywhere :-(
This hotel was one of the best deals for the money I've gotten in a long time. It's located right on Heumarkt, at the edge of the Altstadt and within walking distance of public transportation and the Rhine. The staff were very polite, the breakfast was adequate, and the internet worked (something I've had an issue with at German hotels before).
No phones in rooms
The location is very convenient. Very close to the IMM fair, only 2 stations by train.
After using the bathroom, there is water everywhre. It must be a problem of design.