Hotel built in 1982, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 41, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Number of junior suites 3, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 14610, No-smoking room 41, Children's beds/cots 2
Altenbergweg 11, 74223 Heilbronn, Germany
- Station (Heilbronn Hauptbahnhof) 4.77 km
- City centre (Heilbronn) 4.0 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 45.79 km
- Highway (Heilbronn/Untergruppenbach) 4.0 km
In the serenity of the Deinenbachtal, just 15 minutes’ drive from Heilbronn, this hotel enjoys a peaceful rural location outside the quiet community of Flein. Relax on country walks through the lovely wine-growing area around Heilbronn. Take the circular walking tour round Flein, stopping at the many viewpoints and admiring the lake.
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 11:30.00 until 14:00.00 and from 17:30 until 21:30.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider alpha hosting
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Wo der Hahn kräht
No elevator. Price little bit to high
Outstanding restaurant for dinner. A worthwhile destination for non-hotel guests.
Finding a parking place for hotel guests can be problematic if there is an event at the hotel, which is somewhat frequently the case.
locality, ambience, silence, breakfast
hospitality, not very friendly staffs...
friendliness of crew is good
in the roof room, there is a triangle window without curtain, it's too light in the summer night and morning, influence sleep.
Pastoral setting. Friendly staff.
A bit out of the way, not directly accessible from neighboring locales.
gastronomy not to far from Abstatt
dimensions of the room quite nice
Shower a bit small lack of showering gel is a minus pretty much only german channels TV / remote not working correctly
- Very good breakfast - Easy to find - A lot of parking space - Close to Bosch Abstatt - Very modern and spacey room
Quiet hotel with beautiful views. Friendly staff and great dinner!