Last partial renovation 2002, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 29, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 19, of which have 2 separate beds 19, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on sunday, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Inn, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 26, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-09-27
Keßlerstr. 7, 96047 Bamberg, Germany
- Station (Bamberg Bahnhof) 1.16 km
- City centre (Bamberg) 0.37 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 45.66 km
- Highway (A70 - Hallstadt) 3.25 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 21:00.00 Closed sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Fruit bowl
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Wilde Rose Gasthof
Check-in procedure was very fast.
Hotel staffs listen customer always.
Some misunderstanding by Hotel staff
the hotel is in the downtown ,and the restaurant is good for dinner
no lift and wifi need print password daily
The staff was quite friendly.
The hotel is rather old and the bed was small. Wifi was there, but it was kind of complicated to get in.
Clean rooms, very quiet, friendly staff, free parking.
No wireless internet available, rooms too small.
Nice room, nice area. Location is right in downtown Bamberg and within walking distance of good resturants and clubs.
No place to park.
Our fourth visit, a lovely Gasthof Hotel with very friendly staff and superb food.
Our third repeat visit to this Hotel.Very friendly staff, good bedrooms, good food. We will return next year.