Hotel built in 1870, Last complete renovation 2011, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 100, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 96, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Luxury Hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 98
Grieskai 4-8, 8020 Graz, Austria
- Station (Graz - Hauptbahnhof) 1.36 km
- City centre (Graz) 0.62 km
- Airport (Graz Airport (GRZ)) 8.83 km
- Highway (Graz West /Ost) 7.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 01:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 0,00 EUR
- WLAN operator citycom
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 101 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 18,00 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Grand Hotel Wiesler Graz
The rooms are tastefully and individually decorated. Good position next to the river.
Renovation till September. Therefore high sound level and bad room quality. The new rooms look very nice and will be available from October 2015 on. Maybe it should be checked if all rooms are renovated till then.
Excellent breakfast and really located in the heart of Graz.
It was not possible to cancel the second night on the first day of our stay. We have to pay the night while it was not needed and used. The reason was, that the room has been booked on an online platform.
Big rooms, plenty of space, cool mixture of old building with modern interior
My room (#301) had very poor WiFi. If needed please check first for that you can complain about it
Excellent service, location, bar, & bedding in the room.
I stayed in one of the ´´yet to be updated rooms´´. Avoid these rooms!!!!!!!!
Needs mor efitness equioment. The usal breakfast restaurant wasnt available. Menu in teh restaurant has changed and become very poor.
l'emplacement en plein centre ville le calme
le rapport qualité-prix du petit déjeuner
Clean, attractive place with everything I would need while traveling.
Room 303 is not functional. I suppose it might be of interest for more progressive people, but the bed in a box, no desk, no chair was very uncomfortable and unenjoyable. I didn't change since I only stayed two nights but not something that worked for me. Thank you.
Nice hotel, perfect location
hotel and our room were still under renovation. a whole wall and parts of the interior furniture where missing. Hotel staff didn't inform us about this situation. No deduction was made. Fresh paint smell in the room. Definitely not a five star hotel
the room we were in was still under renovations, one of the walls was still unpainted, strong smell of paint. Bedding needs better pillows.