Hotel built in 2004, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 171, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 166, Rooms with connecting door 7, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 171, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 245182, No-smoking room 171, Hypoallergenic rooms 3, Family rooms available 7, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-04-12
Mußstrasse 7, 96047 Bamberg, Germany
- Station (Bamberg Bahnhof) 1.58 km
- City centre (Bamberg) 0.57 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 46.37 km
- Highway (A70 - Bamberg-Hafen) 2.53 km
Do you need a convenient place to stay for your next business trip to Bamberg? Then, choose the Welcome Kongresshotel Bamberg. Stroll along beautiful buildings to remarkable sights such as the Little Venice. On your way back, you can have a look at the magnificent Old Palace.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 16:00.00 until 01:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 4 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 30 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 171 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Babysitter Hourly rate 15 EUR
Evaluations of Welcome Kongresshotel
Good location, clean rooms and friendly (and helpful) staffs.
The rooms were too small and had only twin beds. Makes sense if you are sharing the room with another person, but for single travellers, the beds were unnecessarily too small.
Fairly up to date. Nice bar and great area of the city. Easily within walking distance to the downtown, but easy driving in and out as well.
Both elevators were out of service so the bags had to be toted up the stairs to the room.
construction and facility at the hotel
secure 10E for the charging plug when guest borrow mirror opposite the bed --> not easy to sleep at night
Very good hotel and everything is good as well as value for money
Parking was expensive
easy to walk into the town
The buffet breakfast was extensive and good, underground parking was convenient, the bar was appreciated.
Our fault, we should have booked a better room that provided a few more amenities than just the basics. But it was clean and adequate for the one night we stayed.
Good breakfast, view from room was nice
Room was next to elevator on 3 rd floor and noisy
Great staff! Really helpful.
Limited vegetarian options during breakfast!
Friendly, professional staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. Quiet. Nice surroundings.