Hotel built in 1973, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 99, Number of single rooms 32, Number of double rooms 67, of which have 2 separate beds 29, of which have a double bed 44, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 16, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 07:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 19, Number of business rooms 29, Hotel, Airport hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 99, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-03-01
Holbergstr. 1, 8302 Kloten, Switzerland
- Station (Kloten) 0.3 km
- City centre (Kloten) 0.2 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 2.0 km
- Highway (Glattbrugg-Kloten) 1.0 km
8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 CHF
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 CHF
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 CHF
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 23:30.00
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 CHF
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 04:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 CHF
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Fridge in 99 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 18 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 99 rooms
- Water boiler in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 CHF
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 CHF
- Hotel safe
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
- Mandarin log-in instructions for internet
Evaluations of Welcome Inn
Location to SWISS office
The premium rooms are still great, and the staff is very friendly and competent.
There is a little bit of elevator noise in the room directly next to the elevator shaft.
Comfortable bed, quiet, friendly staff.
The renovated rooms are very high quality, clean, spacious and comfortable.
Only swiss plug outlets. It would be good if there was at least one type-F plug.
Warm and cozy room, comfortable bed, clean bathroom. Kettle, tea and coffee and fridge in the room. Free coffee and tea at the welcome desk.
I've heard the phone talks of my neighbor from the left side and snoring of my other neighbor from the right :( The fitness room is very small and there is no sauna at all (I knew about it, but anyway...)
It is a decent hotel, though has a few flaws that would need attention. However, the staff is very attentive and friendly.
- There is no cover on the peephole of the door. You can actually see inside from the outside which I found rather unnerving. - For some reason the thermostat wasn't wokirng properly and the temperature was less than ideal in the room. - I used earplugs to sleep, because there was a noticable mechanical noise in the room, either the HVAC or elevator nearby.
Nice and friendly staff
After 3 days the do not disturb sign was removed from the door and I didn't get back.
Good location, close to the train station. Convenient shuttle service to the airport. Rooms were clean and hotel also offered turndown service at night.
Rooms and furniture were slightly outdated, but in good shape.
You can teel it's been recently renovated, like brand new!
I like the spirit of the hotel, it's very cosy and there is little coffee corner at the reception as well as microwave!