Hotel built in 1997, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 150, Number of single rooms 22, Number of double rooms 121, of which have 2 separate beds 121, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of apartments 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 150, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of business rooms 11, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 125879, No-smoking room 145, Hypoallergenic rooms 4, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-02-07
Pilgrimstein 29, 35037 Marburg, Germany
- Station (Marburg (Lahn) Bahnhof) 1.0 km
- City centre (Marburg) 0.0 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 88.57 km
- Highway (A485 - Osttangente Giessen - Gießener Nordkreuz) 20.91 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:30.00 and from 18:00 until 21:30.00 Closed monday,sunday
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 4,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 150 rooms
- Fridge in 100 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 14 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 150 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Gift vouchers available for alle Hotelleistungen
- Porter service Cost per item 2,50 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 21:30.00
Evaluations of Welcome Hotel
Good hotel, parking facilities excellent.
Only negative is there are no tea/coffee facilities in room which would be helpful.
A very centrally located hotel in Marburg, it was clean and warm, the breakfast was perfect. The stuff was also very helpful and polite.
Hmm, I would like it to have a better christmas decoration especially in the entrance (it was December when we stayed at the hotel) but ok, this didn't affect my staying experience, just saying..
recommendation only as no other appropriate option in marburg available
always rooms available centrally located in Marburg city center
renovation required (new beds, soundproof windows,...)
Reception and Restaurant staff were very helpful. Hotel is centrally located for exploring the old town. The breakfast selection was very good.
We paid for a Superior Room in what is claimed to be a 4 star Welcome hotel. The room was tired and certainly in need of refurbishment. The beds were noisy, creaking every time you moved. The furniture was ill-assorted. The maid service was very poor, cups and saucers and teapot plus glasses were never cleaned. Toiletries in the bathroom were never replenished. If the room really was 'Superior' I dread to think what the quality of a standard room would be like. All in all the town of Marburg was delightful, but staying at the Welcome Hotel Marburg was an extremely disappointing experience. Not only would I not recommend this hotel, I would strongly dissuade potential guests from considering staying there before major refurbishment has been undertaken.
I'm still not drinking water for 6€!
What is that water for 6€ for? Whom do you expect to drink a water for 6€? Beer in Norway is cheaper.
Good location. Free Wireless LAN.
A bottle of water 6€ ?
The hotel is nice, rooms are very comfortable, location is perfect directly in the city center, breakfast is great.
Just a little bit too expensive.
Large airy room, good facilities
Very limited and expensive parking for cars