Style of hotel and ambience
The Hotel Weisses Ross offers modern, comfortable and cosy rooms in a quiet area, equipped with shower, and toilet. The hotel also features a beer garden with shady spots under chestnut trees.
Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 16, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:59, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:59, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 5
Johannesstr. 19, 56112 Lahnstein, Germany
- Station (Koblenz Hbf) 4.59 km
- City centre (Lahnstein) 0.11 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 69.91 km
- Highway (A61 - Koblenz/Dieblich) 8.14 km
7:00 AM to 11:59 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- Billing to corporate account possible
- Credit cards are not accepted
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 23:59.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Roof garden
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Fax connection
- Individually controlled ventilation in 16 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
Evaluations of Weisses Ross
Very reasonably priced. Evening meal good value.
Only met one member of staff and he didn't speak English. Our room could not be accessed from inside the hotel only via an external staircase with lots of steps. Could have been a problem. Unlocked parking. No balcony to our room.
Friendly staff but no English spoken
For the price the bed linen should have matched and the towels should have matched
No internet. Does not take Visa.
Does not accept credit card payment
Locked exit door which required a key to open from the inside a safety concern. Ceiling fans in the room would help.
The room was basic, and noisy from the kitchen below. The bed was very uncomfortable. The hosts did not accept Credit Card as advised and could not speak any English, not that we were relying on this. However, we did appreciate that this was a cheap room and effectively we got what we paid for.