Hotel built in 1993, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 19, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 19, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:45, to 20:00, Reception manned from 06:45, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 220314, No-smoking room 20, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 15 rooms
Nahestrasse 37 Rüdesheim an der Nahe, 55593 Rüdesheim, Germany
- Station (Bad Kreuznach) 3.0 km
- City centre (Rüdesheim) 0.53 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 76.02 km
- Highway (A61 - Stromberg) 11.49 km
6:45 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:45 AM to 8:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 Closed monday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Ceiling fan in 9 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Weinhotel Bäder
Situated in beautiful part of Germany. Easy distance to the river Rhine. Train services handy.
Our room was situated above the main road and with the window open all night as it was hot weather we got all the farm traffic noise as it was harvesting time. Did have a quieter room on a previous visit.
Great location for our purposes.
No lift, so difficult with heavy suitcases.
Care needed not to confuse Rudesheim with Rudesheim on the River Rhine. They are 30 kilometers apart. Nice hotel though.
Helpfulness of staff (I speak no German) Attached restaurant was a bonus and excellent Attached winery also a bonus