Hotel built in 1960, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 41, Number of single rooms 23, Number of double rooms 18, of which have a double bed 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 41
Tattersallstr. 16, 68165 Mannheim, Germany
- Station (Mannheim Hauptbahnhof) 0.2 km
- City centre (Mannheim) 0.2 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 60.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9,50 EUR
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 9,50 EUR
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8 EUR
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Wegener
Neues Badezimmer, gutes Frühstück, großes Zimmer, Lage im Zentrum
Zimmerausstattung sehr alt, etwas unangenehm ist, dass das Personal darauf besteht, dass man den Schlüssel an der Rezeption abgibt. Im Rezeptionsbereich läuft eine Katze umher. Für Menschen die eine Katzenallergie haben ist das nicht angenehm.
Staff, breakfast and location.
Yes I have I am preparing a letter to be sent to the head office.
Close to McFit
The Hotel does not look great from the Outside, but the Rooms are very well equipped, very modern & very clean. The Bathroom is worthy of a 4-Star-plus hotel. I will definitely stay there on my next trip to Mannheim.
The hotel is an easy walk from the train station. Breakfast bar was excellent. Friendly desk staff.
Door key was left with the front desk when we went out. On return, room had been cleaned, but the door key was in the room door which was left open.
Location relative to Mannheim Hauptbahnhof is very advantageous. Also, relatively easy to access the Autobahn.
The private parking garage at this location is *nightmarish* for any normal-sized car (unfortunately, I had a Passat station wagon). Parking the car was a 10-15 minute ordeal due to various obstacles in the garage (pillars, old cars, bicycles, etc.) and I damaged the side view mirror on the passenger side negotiating the narrow entry way. I would therefore not recommend this hotel to anyone who requires parking.