Earliest check-in 16:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel
3050 JACKSON ROAD, 48103 Ann Arbor, United States of America
- City centre (Ann Arbor) 4.91 km
- Airport (Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)) 37.0 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
Evaluations of WEBERS INN
There were no included breakfast, or breakfast formula. That would have been helpful to start the day quicker (Business trip). The Whirlpool was not in function.
Very popular hotel, I've heard stories of celebrities and famous singers staying in this hotel by the locals. Some pretty cool history. Alot of retro design and pretty clean. Amazing bathroom! has tech mirror to connect your music via bluetooth while transmitting through bose speakers installed in bathroom ceiling, The bathroom is honestly one of the most relaxing features of the room!
Strange entrances, need to make detours to come and go. No included breakfast. A lot of bubbling of wallpaper and different areas that show they don't make maintenance top priority. Some furniture looks like it is from the 50's but that could be a retrofit look they're going for... I'm just not a fan.
Very good restaurant. Worth trying it.
Very noisy - old rooms.
High tech mirror in the bathroom.
1. Noise 2. Carpet with a huge coffee spill was not clean when check-in the room. 3. A/C was very dirty and looks awful. You would not like to see that if you are in the room. 4. The guy work in the morning at the counter had No smile at all.
Very nice place. Did not try the breakfast food or the wellness center. Within 10 min drive to most of Ann-Arbor so certainly a very good choice if you are in the area