Hotel built in 1982, Last partial renovation 1999, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 378, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 378, of which have 2 separate beds 200, of which have a double bed 178, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 180, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 18, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 378, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 0, Number of business rooms 0, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 378, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
Calle Agustin de Foxa s/n, 28036 Madrid, Spain
- Station (Madrid - Chamartín Railway Station) 0.22 km
- City centre (Madrid) 6.37 km
- Airport (Madrid Barajas International Airport (MAD)) 10.29 km
- Highway (Circunvalacion) 1.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 6 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Security guards
- Mobile phone reception
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 378 rooms
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Medical service
Evaluations of WeAre Chamartin
the Hotel is part of the train/subway station. From the exit, across the street, and you are 2 stops away from Sol.
The room was pretty noisy from the street traffic, even more so during the day.
Very old facilities, the matratza is at least 20 years old!
Only positive is its right on Chamatin station.
Useless hotel, unclean, noisy rooms, poor internet, thin walls. broken fittings.
Situacion muy buena, directamente en la Estacion de Chamartin. La habitacion tranquila y limpia, la cama comoda. El persona muy amable.
No Ice Machines on Floors
Hotel decor remained a lot to be desired, it was not of four star quality. The package paid for was not provided.