Style of hotel and ambience
The hotel Wassermühle consists of a historic, lovingly restored hotel and restaurant complex and a new hotel building, completed in 2007. The barrier-free guesthouse invites both the elderly and business travellers into its comfortable rooms. The hotel's restaurant serves excellent German cuisine.
Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 24, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 19, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 10:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 87328, No-smoking room 24, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-03-31
Hauptstraße 10, 21394 Südergellersen - Heiligenthal, Germany
- Station (Lüneburg) 7.0 km
- City centre (Südergellersen-Heiligenthal) 0.23 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 51.38 km
- Highway (Lüneburg-Nord) 7.72 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Kitchenette in 2 rooms
- Fridge in 2 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 2 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Baby monitor available
- Gift vouchers available for Hotel & Restaurant ab 20,00 €
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Wassermuehle
Wonderful location in a small village on the edge of Lünerburger Heide but close to Lüneburg. Wonderful room overlooking fields. Very friendly staff who remembered me from previous visits. Lovely food.
Bed was a little hard for me, but that 's me, I sleep on a feather bed at home.
Ruime rustige kamer, uitstekend ontbijt. Dinner was typisch Duits: Veel, goed en traditioneel bereid.
quality of breakfast and dinner in the hotel.
distance from city center
We enjoyed our stay very much although only overnight. The hotel is a real gem in the midle of nowhere. Breakfast was outstanding and the staff very friendly.The restaurant was cosy and they served good lokal dishes. We will be back for sure.
great hotel, best breakfast I ever had in a hotel. comfortable rooms, everything was clean. across the street is a restaurant (where the breakfast is also served) the food there was amazing, great prices and good service.