Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 15, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel closed from 2009-06-29, to 2009-07-05, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 15, Family rooms available 1
Rathelbeckstr. 319, 40627 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 6.39 km
- City centre (Düsseldorf) 7.88 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 12.27 km
- Highway (A46 - Düsseldorf-Süd) 2.19 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed monday
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Lan1
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider LAN1
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Waldhotel Unterbach
This hotel was a perfect location for our trip to see friends who live in the neighborhood. The rooms were fairly large and very clean. The hotel staff was kind. The restaurant next door ´´The Duck´´ Die Ente, was fantastic! I would recommend this hotel to those looking to stay in Unterbach.
Like many European hotels there isn't an elevator, so be ready to haul your bags up the stairs.
Very friendly and helpful at reception desk. Good internet connection.
Due to an exhibition in Köln the room rate was too expensive for what this hotel can offer. Restauarant next door of the Hotel and has limited electronical payment possibilities.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Very good value for money.Restaurant next door ´´Die Ente´´ excellent, interesting decor!
Parking facilities could be improved.
the staff was very helpfull, and very gentil!
..everithing was ´´super gud´´! nothing to say bad