Total number of rooms 238, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
Lintang Bukit Jambul 213, 11900 Penang, Malaysia
- City centre (Georgetown) 9.6 km
- Airport (Penang International Airport (PEN)) 4.65 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of AC Hotel Penang
Room service is ok
You should recheck no. of date by carefully because I am booking 3 day but the last day equipment of shower (Towel) not have.
Location is Very Good
Breakfast was not satisfactory
Money detected from account two times during check in and check out. During check in money was detected for Preauthorize and now its difficult to get contact to get refund. Not getting any replied on what's up or on mail.
Near by BOSCH plant and easy to get the taxi.
Overall the room is fine given people mentioned it is an old hotel.
Housekeeping is well, however in the toilet, the air-filtration is not clean and very dusty. Every time I switch on the toilet , the dust will drop on the floor. Even feedback once, it still not clean properly and continue having this problem.
Clean & new Hotel. Things are new and they offer international plugs making it easier. Very close to the airport and nicely located. Very nice Indian food court next door.
small check in counter. Always busy during some hours. Coffee shop does not have someone always there. Gym small and basic
A good spread of breakfast buffet
The drainage hole besides the toilet bowl is stinky.
Breakfast was decent, gym is fine.
Room can be made cleaner, the access cards often have problems when taking the lifts (and this has occurred several times during my previous stays).
The fact that the gym is 24-hour.
Unstable internet connection, fruits during breakfast were not replenished on time, furniture in the hotel room can be refurbished, i.e. a little too old.
- They helped me to store my expressed milk (EBM) in their freezer because it cannot fit in mini bar - Near my training venue - Got complimentary shuttle to my training place in the morning
- The room was smelling of smoke even though i requested a non smoking room from the system (and they have ashtray in the room as well) - They did not clean the glass cabinet above the mini bar, it was dusty - I requested more water for my room but it never came - The bed was already not in good condition, was making a curve