Hotel built in 2002, Total number of rooms 81, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 79, Number of rooms with air conditioning 81, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 00:00, Latest check-out 00:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 10
Castelar, 24, 41001 Seville, Spain
- Station (Sevilla - Santa Justa Railway Station) 2.05 km
- City centre (Sevilla) 0.46 km
- Airport (Sevilla Airport (SVQ)) 9.81 km
- Highway 2.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 13:30.00 until 15:30.00 and from 20:30 until 23:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- ISDN connection in 81 rooms
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 81 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Vincci La Rábida
Location was perfect for seeing the sights, lots of Tapas bars nearby. Absolutely would stay here on a return visit.
Very good location to attractions such as the bull-ring, Alzacar & cathedral/Giralda tour. Ample dining options available within easy walking distance too
Room was small but clean. View from restaurant at top of hotel was fabulous, as was the food in that restaurant.
The hotel was understaffed - often only 1 person at the front desk. Hotel seems overpriced since breakfast is not included and is expensive (16 euros + VAT per person). Parking and internet charges also seem excessive.
Friendly staff, very good location, short walking distance to the historical sites and shopping streets.
Hotel parking is remote, staff has to park/bring back your car, can take a while. But you can order it in advance for a certain time.
We had an excellent family room in the newly renovated section. Very good ambiance in the hotel and friendly and competent staff. The amenities vere excellent with Hèrmes soap, shampoo and lotion in the bathroom, this is a detail but +++ Very good restaurant with the best view on the roof terrace.
Wish they had a swimming pool. Sevilla in summertime is warm
Design and quality of hotel was exceptional. Excellant attention by staff. Location is exceptional and quiet surrounding.
As location is difficult to find, staff need accurate map of immediate vicinity to help travellers and cab drivers!