Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 66, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 14, of which have 2 separate beds 42, of which have a double bed 24, Rooms with connecting door 5, Number of rooms with air conditioning 66, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 66, Children's beds/cots 2
Rua do Comercio 32 - 38, 1100-150 Lisbon, Portugal
- Station (Lisbon - Santa Apolónia Railway Station) 1.24 km
- City centre (Lissabon) 0.23 km
- Airport (Lisbon Portela Airport (LIS)) 8.01 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:30.00 until 15:30.00 and from 20:00 until 22:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 07:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 66 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Vincci Baixa
Fantastic location, very friendly and helpful staff.
The room was a bit small for a couple. Might have been sufficient for single traveler, but tight for 2 people.
Great Location, employees & staff,
Good location. Quiet street but in close proximity to many tourist spots and shopping districts. Nice interior decor. Comfy bed. The staff were helpful and welcoming. Very good value for the quality.
The bath tub did not get cleaned well.
In the centre of town and access to both tram, bus and metro. Local shops available and good range of restaurants and cafes
Adjecent buildings a little run down.
Very close to the city center. Good location and price-performance ratio is good.
Not very modern rooms.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Closing the window kept traffic noise low, but sounds from next door rooms and corridor were vey loud.
A great hotel and location to stay and visit Lisboa!