Hotel built in 2000, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 50, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 46, of which have 2 separate beds 46, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, Number of rooms with air conditioning 20, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 20
195 Rue Royale, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
- Station (Bruxelles - Nord Railway Station) 0.66 km
- City centre (Brüssel) 1.0 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 9.7 km
- Highway 2.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 15 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 35 EUR
- Shuttle service to the trade fair Fee 35 EUR
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Villa Royale
Very good hotel
No hot water available in the morning
1. Good price for a single room 2. there was a huge bad and 4 pillows in the room 3. Loctions
1. Information about price ( city tax and breakfast) I thougth that I would pay only 270 euro for 6 nights but I had to paid 270+ 24 + 40 = 340 euro!!!
Good location, clean and nice.
The maid almost walked in on me when I decided v to sleep in one morning. Slow Wi-Fi.
Good location, a walking distance from the railway station (which makes it easy to get there by train from the airport) and not far from tourist attractions and European institutions. Rather quiet room, reliable internet, pretty good buffet breakfast.
I was surprised that I was asked to pay already at check in.
Nice pleasant place not far from city center. Friendly staff. Our room was small but modern and had everything we needed. Free wi-fi. Good value for money.
The area is not far from Bayer office (Square de Meeus and can be reached by the subway (3 stations).
The surrounding atmosphere and close-by area further to the north of the street look not much safe for tourists or business tourists (not in the proper environment and noisy at night even with closed window). The room access card need to be re-activated everyday after passing the first week.
good location, very good for short business stay
Free WiFi. Friendly and helpful staff. Location is very convenient to Metro and train station.
There are two sections in the hotel - ´´classic´´ and modern. The classic is nice and roomy but without air conditioning and the hotel doesn't have any portable fans available. This meant the room could only be cooled by opening the windows to the very noisy street. The breakfast is good if you are early enough. On the weekend there were no eggs or croissants available after 8:30am.
good location, attractive relation quality-price, suitable for short business stay
net connection problems