Style of hotel and ambience
The hotel Villa Mittermeier in Rothenburg ob der Tauber welcomes its guests into a stylish atmosphere. Its rooms feature design furniture, select accessories and free Wi-Fi. The restaurants provide a delightful combination of Franconian and international dishes. During the summer, guests may enjoy their dinner on the charming terrace. The Villa Mittermeier provides conference facilities.
Hotel built in 1899, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 28, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 22, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 18430, No-smoking room 28, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 4
Vorm Würzburger Tor 9, 91541 Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
- Station (Rothenburg ob der Tauber Bahnhof) 0.57 km
- City centre (Rothenburg ob der Tauber) 0.46 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 65.13 km
- Highway (Rothenburg) 8.83 km
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 7,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Emergency exits for each floor
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 3 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 27 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 27 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 27 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 27 rooms
- Pets permitted
- Gift vouchers available for Hotel und Restaurant
- Porter service Cost per item 0,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 15:00.00
Evaluations of Villa Mittermeier
Modern, clean room. Good bathroom facilities, shower etc. Wifi included King size bed Heated towel rack Heater work well Nice breakfast choices
Only two single size blankets supplied (instead of one king size blanket). This made sleeping very difficult. Complimentary water not replaced everyday. All towels not replaced everyday.
Fantastic stall and location!!
Cleaning, well furnished. Very competent personnel.
Very poor internet connection. Impossible to work with it. Quite loud ventilation in the room.
Room size, cleaness and hotel location
NIce friendly staff. Nice decor in the comme areas.
Small room (n° 35). Scrambled eggs too salty for breakfast.
Internet speeds can be improved especially for a business traveler who may need to access work emails at the hotel room.
Modern room with a nice terrace. Very quite and cool located in the backpart of the hotel.
Friendly staff and good quality rooms. The restaurant is also very good even if also expensive.
Low internet speed in the room.
The hotel is unique - room not massive but well thought out and really well presented.
it was great - no thing to complain about