Hotel built in 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 18, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 17, of which have a double bed 17, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of junior suites 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 18, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 18:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 8, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 18, Hypoallergenic rooms 18, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2
Lauerstr. 1, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 2.56 km
- City centre (Heidelberg) 2.25 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 69.18 km
- Highway (A656 - Bergheimer Straße) 2.75 km
The hotel Villa Marstall is located in the old town of Heidelberg. Famous sights of the old university city such as the Old Bridge or the University square are situated in the vicinity of the hotel. Heidelberg's castle are also easily reachable.
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with spy-hole in 18 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 3 rooms
- Fridge in 18 rooms
- Microwave oven in 1 rooms
- Temperature controls in 18 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 18 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 18 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Villa Marstall
Very nice decoration, clean and comfortable room. Not too many rooms. Great location. Good breakfast.
Excellent location. Small hotel with friendly staff.
Watch you head in the top-floor rooms with sloping walls.
Location can't be beat. The staff is endlessly friendly and helpful, This was our second to this hotel.
There is a short flight of streps to the reception desk, and one ubexpected step as one is leaving the reception desk. Not enough detraction to reduce my enthusiastic rating,
Typical Heidelberg experience - views of the river or court yard. In the heart of the Old City
No air conditioning - not good for hot summer days
Nice view. In the old town area and next to the old bridge and castle. Clean, quite, and good for business trip.
Quite far from main station, but you can arrange bus to there within 15minutes.
charming hotel with a very convenient location and nice breakfast
While the view across the river is fantastic, the rooms facing the river have a lot of noise from the road just outside the window.
Very comfortable, clean and the staff was really nice. Very well located.
The hotel doesn't have any type of service such as lunch or snack, only a very good breakfast.
We had a wonderful stay just before Christmas at the Villa Marstall in Heidelberg, located in the heart of the old town and very close to the lovely Christmas market. The staff was extremely friendly, everyone of them, this made our stay even nicer! The owner did a fantastic job in decorating this charming hotel. The soundproof windows were excellent. We did not have time for breakfast, but the buffet and breakfast rooms looked very inviting - to be enjoyed during our next visit at the Hotel Marstall!
Lovely hotel - I would stay again in an instant!
Very nice hotel. The staff was excellent and helpful. Good location and easy to find.