Hotel built in 2003, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 27, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 25, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 28, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 244178, No-smoking room 40, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-01-25
Geyerswörthstr. 15-21a, 96047 Bamberg, Germany
- Station (Bamberg Bahnhof) 1.44 km
- City centre (Bamberg) 0.64 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 45.34 km
- Highway (A70 - Hallstadt) 3.57 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 18,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 23:00.00 and from 18:00 until 23:00.00 Closed monday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator T-Com
- Door with spy-hole in 40 rooms
- Door with security lock in 40 rooms
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider T-Com
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants in 3 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls in 28 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 12 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Villa Geyerswörth
in general everything.
in general nothing
Stylish and cozy interior
Predictibly good rooms and services.
Very expensive, even compared to Bamberger Hof, etc
Nice location directly attached to the old town.
Small room and narrow parking garage.
Top Hotel. Dazu noch Spezialtarif, sodass auch Preis/Leistung top war.
very impressive hotel. The workmanship of the rooms is incredible. Everything fits perfectly. The breakfast was extremely high quality and worth the money. Location was great (close to everything in Bamberg).
entering parking garage a bit inconvenient. Perhaps a room key could activate the door instead of calling security. Also, such a nice hotel should offer wireless internet for free. The hotel description leads me to believe it is included.
Friendly helpful staff and comfortable room. Good breakfast and waitstaff.
No lift in parts of the hotel.
The hotel is convenient to the city.
Extremely expensive. For the price we paid we expected a top notch hotel similar to Residenzschloss. But what we received was a room in the attic up three flights of stairs with no elevator! We had to be careful not to bump our heads on the slanted ceiling. Instead of a double bed like we ordered, we received two single beds pushed together with a crack down the center. The room was very small and to top it off, breakfast was not even included. Also, the receptionists were not friendly at all, which is very unusual for Bamberg. I believe it would be appropriate for the hotel to provide at least a 50 euro rebate to us for all the inconvenience. We could have gotten a better room with an elevator, breakfast, and free parking for about 90 euro a little ways out of town.