Hotel built in 1902, Last complete renovation 2016, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 10, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 9, of which have a double bed 9, Number of rooms with air conditioning 10, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 18:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 12:00, Reception manned from 15:00, to 18:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 21388, No-smoking room 10, Children's beds/cots 1, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-05-31
Zähringer Str. 51, 68723 Schwetzingen, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 8.12 km
- City centre (Schwetzingen) 0.84 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 71.9 km
- Highway (A6 - Schwetzingen/Hockenheim) 2.74 km
4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 10 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 10 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 0 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 0 rooms
- Temperature controls in 10 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Fruit bowl
- Parking directly by the hotel
- 1 mini bar refill
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Villa Benz
The people at the Villa Benz were excellent to work with. The whole stay was absolutely wonderful with tickets to the Schloss Garden, breakfast and mini bar included.
One night it got very hot outside it would have been nice to have a ceiling fan.
The Villa Benz is a very nice bed and breakfast and I truly enjoyed my stay.
lovely hotel - nice fruit in your room daily, well equipped and easy access wifi. Rooms in back are great - expect rooms in front (overlooking main road) would be quite loud. About 10 min walk to Zentrum where most restaurants are, although there is one within 1 block that is quite fine.
Access to the Schlossgarten in Schwetzingen was a highlight of my stay. The hotel manager could not have been friendlier or more helpful. One of the most enjoyable experiences I've ever had while traveling on business.
Very friendly host (Mrs. Benz), very good breakfast.
Since the street in front of the house is noisy, you can't open the windows at night. Especially bad when there's a warm/hot summer. Rooms to the backyard are definitely first choice.