Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 28, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 19, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:30, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 28, Children's beds/cots 4
Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 12, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
- Station (Salzburg - Hauptbahnhof) 0.66 km
- City centre (Salzburg) 0.75 km
- Airport (Salzburg Airport (SZG)) 3.49 km
- Highway (Nord) 3.0 km
The hotel Vier Jahreszeiten is centrally located in Salzburg, nearby Mirabell castle. The beautiful gardens of the castle and the conference centre are only a few steps away. The old town and the festival halls are reachable on foot.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 21:00.00 Closed monday,sunday
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Door with security chain in 28 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:15 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 7 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Ice machine
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
Evaluations of Vier Jahreszeiten
Lage gut, um zu Fuß in die Altstadt zu kommen. Nettes Personal.
Keine Klimaanlage (bei Temperaturen um 35 Grad im Schatten) und ab 7 Uhr morgens leider massiver Baulärm durch nahegelegene Baustelle.
Room was a little overheated
Near centre of the town. And this is the only positive thing that can be said for the hotel due to cost and equipment of the rooms.
Too small room for double size bed. Size of the room is for one size bed, not for two. Room is so small that we barely bypassed each other. And also a fee for a dog (Maltese, which has no smell and do not hairloss) is too high (13 euros pet day). There isn't any equipment for dog. The price of such a small room is 89 euros per night for two person, which is too much considering the size and equipment of the rooms. very disappointing.
I had stayed at this hotel in 2007 before the remodeling . I congratulate management for the great improvement. As of the staff, they could have not been friendlier and willing to please and help.
very friendly staff!
there was dirt in the staircase and the toilet sounds all nights.
Good. 10 minutes walk from station and 15 to old town.