Hotel built in 1897, Last complete renovation 2014, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 156, Number of single rooms 29, Number of double rooms 92, of which have 2 separate beds 9, Rooms with connecting door 60, Number of suites (separate rooms) 11, Number of junior suites 15, Number of rooms with air conditioning 140, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, Ayurveda treatment, VARTA certified business hotel 15319, No-smoking room 39, Children's beds/cots 7, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 5, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-02-20
Neuer Jungfernstieg 9-14, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 1.06 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 0.25 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 8.32 km
- Highway (A255 - Abzweig Veddel - Anschluß Neue Elbbrücken) 3.56 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 35,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 4 Closed monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Turkish bath
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 06:30.00 until 22:30.00
- Beauty parlor open from 06:30.00 until 22:30.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Internet TV
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Analogue modem connection in 156 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 156 rooms
- Temperature controls in 156 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DVD player
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 156 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtung/Restaurant
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing service
- Fruit bowl
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Babysitter Hourly rate 10,00 EUR
Evaluations of Vier Jahreszeiten Fairmont
Quite expensive for the value it provides, though, the location is great.
My slips disapeared from the room. There is no pool in hotel spa.
Front office staff exceptionally helpful during check-in and check out. Satisfying and delicious breakfast served by competent and friendly staff. A perfect retreat and will be my ´´home-away-from-home´´ in Hamburg during future visits.
Excellent location, impeccable service, rooms appointed to a very high standard.
Exelent everything +10 for service and handling of customer
I really appreciate staff of laundry, thank them.
It is absolutely one of the best hotels among the luxury hotels in my experience. Especially with regard to small service details in the room, which made my stay most comfortable and enjoyable.
Nothing negative! Nothing to be improved, except probably some unimportant small luxury things: Lemon juice concentrate for tea in the room can be added // Toilet articles (body lotion especially)with the scent for men OR women OR both,depending on guests' W/M sex.
Its location, building ,interior decoration, friendly, polite and well trained staff, quality of service // whenever we are in Hamburg again private or business will stay here.
It is one of the best hotels at all.
The hotel, facilities and staff are excellent and they dealt with problems promptly and effectively.
Extensive building work is being carried out and commenced each morning soon after 7 am - including banging, drilling etc. It was very intrusive and woke us on three of the four mornings we stayed.