Hotel built in 1972, Last complete renovation 2011, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 10, Number of business rooms 10, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Tennis hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Golf hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 40, Hypoallergenic rooms 40, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 3, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 20 rooms, WKO-FVH Rating 4, WKO-FVH Rating valid until 2017-01-20
Grosse Stadtgutgasse 31, 1020 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 3.9 km
- City centre (Wien) 1.52 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 18.24 km
- Highway (Autobahn Süd) 3.5 km
The hotel Vienna in Vienna is centrally located between the public park Wiener Prater and St. Stephen's Cathedral. Thanks to its excellent location, sights, shopping streets, cafés and restaurants are reachable on foot. Congress centres and Vienna Airport are situated in close proximity and are easily accessible by car or public transportation.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 18 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 18 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotel Vienna
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Kosher food available
- Halal food available
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Hotel Vienna
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 40 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Changing mat for babies
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Medical service
Evaluations of Vienna
located near a metro stop: about 5 minutes ride to the congress center and to downtown.
clearly not a 4* hotel and not worth the 240€/night Bed sheets never changed in 5 days minimum of cleaning done. Staff made a very unprofessional and untidy impression The breakfast is very basic and ok if you eat bread+jam
Room and bathroom is large and clean.
Bed is very hard. Had difficulty with sleeping because of it. But the room was very nice and clean. Safe didn't open any more after I closed it (luckily I didn't put anything in it when trying out the safe).
exceptional value and very lovely hotel. Breakfast was fabulous coffee was tops staff was terrific. I found myself frequently asking my wife are you sure we paid 75 Euro per night. We will return.
very nice hotel with very well organized rooms. The breakfast is very good the position of the hotel perfect.
Fairly central (near Prater fairground).
Two hour street parking only (until 22.00!). I had to leave my car on a park & ride car park.
Friendly staff and clean renovated rooms
Due to the laminate floors you can hear the movements in other rooms.
Very nice stay here I liked it very much - good breakfast clean and nice building and room. Pet friendly hotel. Next time in Vienna I will book this hotel again!!! :-)
The walls between rooms are absolutly not soundproof so if you have same luck as me (crying baby in the next room whole night) the sleeping will be difficult. But there is no noise from outside.
In a single room the bad is really inapropriate for resting..
no air conditioner in the room - hot in summer.
comfortable beds nice all renovated modern room quiet modern bathroom with nice shower
other than expected from the pictures: only the rooms are modern. the rest is rather old-fashioned