Hotel built in 1996, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 177, Number of single rooms 27, Number of double rooms 150, of which have 2 separate beds 108, of which have a double bed 56, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 23, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 6, Number of junior suites 6, Number of apartments 150, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of business rooms 6, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 177, Family rooms available 6, Children's beds/cots 4, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-02-29
Holländerstr 31, 13407 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 4.26 km
- City centre (Berlin) 5.33 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 4.57 km
- Highway (A105 - Abzweig Wedding - Kurt-Schumacher-Platz) 2.27 km
This modern city hotel enjoys a lovely spot in the green district of Reinickendorf, halfway between the popular recreational areas Schäfersee and Schillerpark. Take the 10-minute walk to the subway station Franz-Neumann-Platz, and hop on the underground line U8. It takes you to the famous Alexanderplatz in Berlin Mitte in about 15 minutes.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Kitchenette in 150 rooms
- Fridge in 150 rooms
- Microwave oven in 150 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 12,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 12 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Welcome drink
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of Victors Residenz Berlin Tegel
Sehr gutes Frühstücks-Büffet, sogar mit extra Käse-Angebot.
Mini-Bar ist leer und wird nur auf Wunsch bestückt, aber das weiß man natürlich vor Anreise nicht.
The room is large and the location is very close to the bus stop which can transfer to the subway station and also take you direct to the airport.
no air conditioning, is a bit hot in summer during the day time.
one of the desk clerks was extrememtly helpful, Ina. Great front desk coverage.
This is nice hotel to stay with family. They good care of boarder.
There is no swimming pool or gymnasium.
Very Clean sheets, safe parking.
Very basic hotel, it is a a very good 2 star hotel, hotel facility are very basic and of low quality for a 4 star hotel, it is all about the expectation. Too far from city center, nothing to do around the hotel,
Good breakfast. Nice location. Bus stop to Tegel airport is very close, only 15-20 min drive to the airport
I wonder why a 4-star hotel is not equipped with air-conditioning in the room??? Low-altitude airplanes fly-by during the day
I think it is of for a short stay and near airport!
I think this hotel is only 3 stars, not catching 4 stars
Easy in and out, friendly, easy access to Tegel airport by bus nr. 128. Uncomplicated. Parking o.k. on nearby streets. Quiet, o.k. view to back yard with small sliding door too.
AC could be useful in the summer ?? ( I do not know if it is there - we stayed in winter!).