Style of hotel and ambience
The V Hotel Lavender in Singapore warmly welcomes its guests to a friendly atmosphere. The hotel offers several comfortable rooms with all desirable amenities. HRS guests rated the in-house Al fresco café with ‘excellent’. Moreover, the V Hotel Lavender provides a sky terrace with swimming pool and air conditioned gym.
Special features of the hotel
V Hotel Lavender has a well planted sky terrace on the forth floor with large outdoor pool , gym, afresco & indoor dining area. *Book HRS Standard Room and stay in our Superior Room and book HRS Business Room and stay in our Premier Room.'
Hotel built in 2011, Last complete renovation 2011, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 15, Total number of rooms 888, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 888, of which have 2 separate beds 300, of which have a double bed 588, Number of rooms with air conditioning 888, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 888, Mandarin speaking staff during the day
70 Jellicoe Road, 208767 Singapore, Singapore
- City centre (Singapore) 3.5 km
- Airport (Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN)) 20.3 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 SGD
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 07:00.00 until 10:00.00 and from 12:00 until 22:30.00
- Roof garden
- Outdoor swimming pool open from 07:00.00 until 19:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 12 SGD
- Fitness centre Fee 0 SGD
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Halal food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 12 SGD
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 888 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 888 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 888 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 888 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Chinese TV channel
- Free tea supplies in room
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 1 SGD
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
Evaluations of V Hotel Lavender
Close to MRT.
Unpleasant smell in the lift corridor always. Noise in the adjacent room can be easily heard (speaking, water flowing) bathroom is small
not good breakfast enviroment not good room
very close with MRT station is very convenient and easy to reach to anywhere. food options to buy also an advantage to stay here
bed is too small as well the bathroom
Restroom is bad-smelling. The smell affects to the whole small room. Hotel fees has to be paid in advance, so there's no way we can return room when we feel uncomfortable
There was a free swimming pool and a training room. MRT is directly connected.
There was not a bath, only shower.
just above the MRT station.
smell in the room made me feel uncomfortable.
The room and shower room are very small and not honoured what's was offer in the offered such as smoking room and internet service. Actually I am check out one day earlier. And check in to another hotel.
Hotel is on top of MRT station.
A lot of groups. Very crowded.
call front desk-call waiting very long until need to put down the handle and on the speaker
nearness to business center and MRT station