Hotel built in 1988, Last complete renovation 2014, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 206, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 198, of which have 2 separate beds 37, of which have a double bed 44, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Number of junior suites 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 99, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 74, Number of business rooms 20, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VDR certified business hotel, No-smoking room 206, Hypoallergenic rooms 3, Children's beds/cots 3, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-03-08
Paul-Heyse-Str. 24, 80336 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.51 km
- City centre (München) 1.48 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.6 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.1 km
Perfectly located in the beating heart of Germany’s second biggest city, Munich. This hotel is next to the Theresienwiese, where the world renowned Oktoberfest takes place every year. The property is ideal for any city break traveller, as other notable attractions such as Marienplatz (Munich’s central square) are within easy reach.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 24,00 EUR Hourly rate 4,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Sun umbrellas Fee 0,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 5 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Tascan
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff Red Cross Certified in CPR
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 5 EUR Provider Tascan
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 195 rooms
- Room safe
- Fridge in 206 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls in 99 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtung
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 10:00.00
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Tryp City Center
Surroundings, furniture, politeness of the staff,
the very expensive bottle of water in the room. The bathroom tub. I prefer water showering. The tub was very high so a little bit dangerous to climb in and out.
Hotel gym was good, the room was very clean.
Not the nicest area around the hotel, but at least it was close to the subway.
Good location(easy to access to Munich Hbf). Kind staff, reasonable price.
Not enough variety of breakfast. The street near hotel looks dangerous a bit. Room is quite smaller than I expected
Great location; walking distance to Octoberfest as well as the train station. Food was fresh and well stocked. Bed was comfortable. Room was clean and inviting. Staff was friendly. Check-in/out was efficient.
excellent conditions of the rooms
have not rice
location is convenient. the rate is affordable.
the cleaning staff knocked our door twice even though we handed the sign of " Do not Disturb.".
Goodd location, not far from the city center. Very nice restaurant, great breakfast!
Due to some constructions which were made in the neighbourhood there were some noises, but it was acceptable. Some of the equipments was dirty f.i.: kettle was dirty.
Even if written at the paper for hotel wifi free, you wanted for me internet usage cost. Please give as compliant and solve this issue.