Hotel built in 1992, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 143, Number of single rooms 44, Number of double rooms 99, of which have 2 separate beds 61, of which have a double bed 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Country hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 120, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 15 rooms, Air Plus Meeting Card
Dietersheimer Str. 58, 85375 Neufahrn bei Freising, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 19.96 km
- City centre (Neufahrn bei Freising) 1.1 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 10.4 km
- Highway (A9 - Eching) 2.71 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 8 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:00.00 until 10:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Hausinterner Hotspot
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Changing mat for babies
- Gift vouchers available for Logis und Frühstück
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 30 EUR
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of TRYP by Wyndham
Room was clean and staff was helpful
The lighting in the room was very low and the equipment was not fully functional. Wifi was very slow.
After arrival staff told me that they don’t have my booking and that it's not their problem as I’m not in the system and I should find another hotel. After double check they were able to find my booking in intranet.
heated floor in the bathroom (although it was just about 2 m² in size) The TV worked and was quite big. There was a hairdrier.
I got a very small room under the roof, where it was hard not to hit my head against the ceiling. Additioally, it was very loud day and night because of the rain falling onto the roof especially because the rain pipe just ended in front of my very small window, where the collected rain hammered every second when falling down a gap of 5 cm onto the next roof. The wall, especially above the window, was in a very bad condition.
booking (hotel.info) could not be found at the time of checkin, no other rooms available, at the end of the day had to share a room with another colleague. No excuse at all came from the staff from the hotel. higher rate (as booked) has been invoiced at the time of check out. further restaurant bill (from other room) has been dispatched from my visa card.
The rooms have very old furniture and breakfast is really the same every day and without too many options, after 3 days you are really out of options, otherwise you eat the same thing every day. There is no special fitness area, we just went on a hall and opened the doors to find where is the gym area and after we opened what doors could open there was a bicycle and a running machine and that's all.
Beds and clean rooms
Very rude staffs, very weak internet connection, too expensive. One of the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my business trip.
price-performance ratio in the greater area of Munich is excellent
staff is very helpful and friendly but the hotel seems to be very short staffed
Rooms need facelift // tiles in bathroom cracked and broken
room was very small...
It's cheap and it's close to the airport. WLAN was also working in my room, not only on the lobby, and it was free of charge.
The breakfast is terrible, the rooms are clean, but mine was very old, and overall it had the flair of a hostel.