Hotel built in 1850, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 94, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 81, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 21, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 28, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 9, Rooms with connecting door 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 22:30, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:30, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, family-run hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 14819, No-smoking room 94, Family rooms available 5, Renovation work planned 2017-10-31, to 2018-12-31, in area other
Meersburger Str. 11, 88048 Friedrichshafen, Germany
- Station (Lindau Hbf) 24.56 km
- City centre (Friedrichshafen) 5.46 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 68.55 km
- Highway (A96 - Weißensberg) 25.67 km
6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 21:45.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center
- Beauty parlor
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 0,00 EUR
- WLAN operator Hotelnet
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Hotelnet
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 94 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 94 rooms
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 94 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Welcome drink
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Traube am See
Great location. Hotel being renovated when we were there. Some noise, however when it counted, it was quiet. The bathroom was phenomenol, but the room was in need of updating. Staff was great. Breakfast was phenomenol. Pool, spa, etc. was great.
The exercise room was being renovated - one of the reasons I selected the hotel was for this facility. It would have been good to know about this at the time of booking. Room needed updating, but i believe the hotel is currently being renovated.
Clean, cosy room, nice food and very good SPA complex.
Hard to manage to communicate with the stuff, because some are non-English speaking.
Super breakfast, Nice rooms, refreshing excursion facilities.
Noise from the side rooms.
Very nice hotel. Easy to reach and close to the lake constance.
My room was facing the road which made it prety loud.
the spa is exceptional in this price range. The rooms are a really good size, and the internet is free. Good quality restaurant, with good personal attention.
Not as lake-front as the description implies. Hotel is in two buildings, and they are quite different in style and quality. Bar facilities are poor.