Hotel built in 1996, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 52, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 37, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 18, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 05:30, to 01:30, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 1, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 48, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 1
Kreuzberger Ring 32, 65205 Wiesbaden, Germany
- Station (Wiesbaden Hauptbahnhof) 3.8 km
- City centre (Wiesbaden) 4.69 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 18.27 km
- Highway (A66 - Wiesbaden-Erbenheim) 0.45 km
5:30 AM to 1:30 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Coach parking space at hotel
- open from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Fax connection in 1 rooms
- ISDN connection in 52 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 52 rooms
- Fridge in 10 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 1 rooms
- Temperature controls in 18 rooms
- Ceiling fan in 52 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 52 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtung/ Frühstück
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 15 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 20,00 EUR
- Shuttle service to the trade fair Fee 25,00 EUR
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pay TV
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
Evaluations of Toskana
Staff were friendly and helpful!! The hotel is also very convenient to the bases where I was working.
It would have been nice to get a meal on site, besides breakfast, but it wasn't a big deal!
This is a GREAT hotel! The rooms are comfortable with a small TV and AC (a luxury you don't often find). The staff are very helpful and ready to meet any need. There is even a coffee machine in the lobby and bottled water in the room. But the real draw is the breakfast, which is absolutely fantastic! We plan on coming back just to eat, even if we aren't staying in the hotel.
Very Friendly Staff
Frankfurt Exhibition Prices had an 75 % effect
Nice Tiefgarage for parking off the street. Location was well situated for me.
Breakfast was only OK and had no child friendly selections.
Staff were very friendly, breakfast was very good and lots of it,Room was very clean there was no noice.We liked it and would come again
Coffeemaking machine would have been nice,I sometimes felt the Breakfastroom was a little small.This is not a complaint
Staff are friendly. Good cold breakfast buffet seelction.
This establishment is a Bed and Breakfast and not a Hotel. Having one person on the desk means that you will need to wait until the staff memebr has finished their telephone call. Poor hot breakfast buffet selection, and the food is quite greasy instead of being grilled.
Room was very comfortable and clean. Hotel offers free telephone to adjacent countries. Staff was friendly and efficient. I would stay again!
Everything as described, very clean room, excellent competent staff
Bed was a bit uncomfortable... not bad but not great either.
This is the second time I stayed at the Toskana. Staff friendliness has improved and I was given a larger room this time around. Staff was attentive and check-in and check-out were fast and easy this time around.
I paid another 9.50 for breakfast and found it disappointing, especially the scrambled eggs weren't good and the bacon looked like it had been cooked but not fried. Additionally I needed the wireless internet that morning and that wasn't working.
free wireless service and calls to leased lines both national and bordering countries.
the concierge was extremely rude and discourteous. Calls to mobile phones using their phone is extremely expensive (EUR 2.50/min)