Hotel built in 1993, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 18, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 1, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Hotel closed from 2013-12-23, to 2013-12-31, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 19:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 6, Number of business rooms 12, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 20, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 5 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-11-04
Sanderstr. 1a, 97070 Wurzburg, Germany
- Station (Würzburg Hauptbahnhof) 1.38 km
- City centre (Würzburg) 0.7 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 88.0 km
- Highway (A3 - Würzburg-Heidingsfeld) 4.11 km
7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 19:00.00 until 23:30.00 Closed monday,sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator 0,00
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 20 rooms
- Fridge in 17 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Baby monitor available
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 09:00.00 until 13:00.00
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Till Eulenspiegel Nichtrauch-Hotel
Friendly and helpful staff, comfortable room, excellent breakfast
I would recommend requesting a room which does not face the street, which is quite noisy at night.
Room to the street. Very noisy because of a tramline in front of the hotel
No elevator No soap
Small, individual hotel close to the centre, tram stop nearby. Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast buffet. Weinstube on ground floor does good and reasonably priced traditional Franconian food. Bierkeller in the basement.
Rooms at the front of the hotel can be noisy, especially at weekends, due to people and trams in the street outside. Would suggest asking for a room at the back.
The staff were very hospitable, friendly, and helpful, and made my stay extremely positive !
It was a very clean room where all the equipment worked well, and the bathroom was pleasant. The staff were friendly and helpful but were not quite sure what was going on.
Very hot weather - room very hot and uncomfortable // the street was so noisy that is was difficult to sleep. Breakfast was not very nice(poor tea and coffee). There is no easy parking nearby -either a full free carpark or a very expensive carpark used in agreement with another hotel. The one-way system in Wurzburg is a nightmare and finding the hotel was very difficult. When we arrived the hotel was closed, and we had to call a number to get someone to come and let us in.
Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast
Noise from street after bars close nearby
very good location
The parking of car was a nightmare. Hotel does not have a car park nearby.
Small and friendly // excellent staff.
Noise from the street if you keep your window open.