Hotel built in 1994, Last complete renovation 1994, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 4, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 18:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 18:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 124949, No-smoking room 12, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2
Johannisstr. 27, 04600 Altenburg, Germany
- Station (Altenburg) 2.0 km
- City centre (Altenburg) 0.1 km
- Airport (Leipzig Halle Airport (LEJ)) 51.0 km
- Highway (A4 - Schmölln) 16.0 km
3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 21:00.00 and from 00:00 until 00:00.00 Closed monday,sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telekom
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Telekom
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 12 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtung + Verzehr
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Boutique Hotel Mason
Restaurant geschlossen, ich stand vor verschlossener Tür obwohl in der Angabe Check in ab 14 Uhr möglich ist. War der einzige Gast und der Chef/Chefin waren nach 5 Minuten wieder verschwunden. Themenzimmer war eine Lachnummer. Sorry Leute, aber das war nichts.
We had an evening meal on our first night which was very nice. Despite a bit of a language barrier between us, the staff were very helpful.
I can't say anything positive about this hotel.
Terrible hotel dirty rooms, unfriendly staff, room wasn't ready for hours even though I was asked to tell them when I was going to arrive, I found a used syringe in the room id never stay in this hotel again
A very friendly hotel with staff who were very helpful. An excellent place for a quiet break.Dont be deceived by the outside facade as its an old building.
very close to the old part of the town, good sized room
Very friendly staff
Any leaflets in English in the room would be most helpful, and an explanation of the different angel themes and their meaning would be interesting. This is not a criticism, just an observation!
the was perfect in every way,the best location for my needs
for us it was no problem,but for elderly guest there was no elevator, need to stay on the first floor
Generally as required. Nothing too fancy, friendly staff.
Finding the hotel closed on my arrival and having to wait an hour to be let in was not good, especially since I'd been travelling around 10 hours by that point. Would recommend this is mentioned upon booking if being closed in the afternoon is a regular thing.
Very nice stay, very well priced
We all had an excellant time the rooms were very clean, and the staff, could not do enough for us . It is right in the centre and in walking distance to the main square. the only down side was the stairs to our rooms but apart from that it was friendly and excellent value for money