Hotel built in 1908, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 298, Number of suites (separate rooms) 20, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, Women's hotel, No-smoking room 298
Aldwych, WC2B 4DD London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Waterloo Railway Station) 1.14 km
- City centre (London) 1.47 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 12.08 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Secure parking
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of The Waldorf Hilton London
The staff were friendly and helpful.
The Hotel is not 5 star. The building is run down, the room was ok, but needed modernizing and I could not get hot water out of the tap in the morning. The health club facilities are at an LA fitness next door - you had to buy a £10 pad lock if you wanted to use the lockers and the poolside facilities were awful.
great location and central to London City // business oriented and super customer service
poor air conditioning in non renovated rooms
I upgraded stanby Executive - it was good value
Very well located. Close to everything.
Noisy floors above meaning quite a lot of noise in the rooms.
without any doubt excellent location friendly staff
I would expect more from a 5-star hotel in terms of quality, overall impression was I was in good 3-4 star hotel, no added-ons for the premium positioning. Several times we with my wife were left with just single set of towels. Also, my credit card was charged twice (pre-authorisation was not removed after charging the full amount) - why I should resolve that after my stay in 5-star hotel? TV was repaired only after 2nd reminder.
the location is very central
it is a very old building not really well maintained. if you stay here, be aware that you only pay of the location of the hotel
wonderful Hotel, excellent staff
Beautiful hotel in central area with friendly staff. Lives up to the 5 star rating.
Bathroom could do with renovating.
The global/final price does not correspond : we only used fridge for personnal drink/food and the hotel added several mini-bar drinks !
What used to be a lovely hotel is now plain and characterless, except for the beautiful dining room. Very expensive for what is, in fact, a plain and ordinary, albeit clean and tidy, Hilton hotel.