Hotel built in 1888, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 70, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Children's beds/cots 0
1 Leonard Street, PH2 8ET Perth, United Kingdom
- City centre (Perth) 0.16 km
- Airport (Edinburgh Airport (EDI)) 49.61 km
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Pets not allowed
- Room service
Evaluations of The Station Hotel
The staff I met were friendly and polite.
The room was shabby and dated. I particularly did not like the ensuite, the shower curtain was horrible. The public areas were uninviting.
Very central, clean, homely peaceful and good value for money. I would definitely stay there again.