Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 178, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 178, of which have 2 separate beds 56, Number of rooms with air conditioning 178, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of business rooms 16, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 178
Hackney Road 419-437, E2 8PP London, United Kingdom
- Station (Cambridge Heath) 0.4 km
- City centre (London Oxford Circus) 5.71 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 8.6 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 178 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 178 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 178 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 178 rooms
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 00:01.00 until 23:59.00
Evaluations of The Re London Shoreditch
Expensive, strange deposit system payable on arrival.
very quiet, 3 bus lines in front of the hotel
Great value for the money, personnel was very friendly and helpful. Very good sport facilities.
Hotel surroundings are not nice, WiFi Internet connectivity was poor
Generally comfortable hotel (less the room lights) with a very good front desk staff.
The lights in the rooms are very depressing - LED lights - awful. Makes the room uncomfortable to stay very long in it.
The hotel was very clean.
I would have placed a different rating on the hotel if it had been labeled as a 3-star. The difference in quality of this hotel and other 4-star hotels that I've found on your site is immense. The beds were very uncomfortable, the pillows were hard.
Comfy bed, quiet room looking out on to a back street. Nearest tube 10-15 mins walk, but bus stop right outside the door. Dining area pleasant, food good, staff very friendly
THIS HOTEL IS NOT IN SHOREDITCH. THE NAME IS MISLEADING!!!!!
payed 10 pounds for wifi access which was almost not accessable due to the bad signal strength.
New and modern hotel, friendly staff, modern room. Nice public rooms (breakfast, bar....). Not located in city center, but very good bus connection (lines 26 and 48) even in the evening and at weekend. For a modern hotel in London, price is really okay.
Not located in city center, not the nicest region.