Hotel built in 1990, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 45, Total number of rooms 593, of which have 2 separate beds 132, Number of suites (separate rooms) 30, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Certified Luxury Hotel
Shanghai Center, 1376 West Nanjing Road, 200040 Shanghai, China
- Station (Shanghai - Railway Station) 2.45 km
- City centre (Shanghai) 2.1 km
- Airport (Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)) 11.49 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DVD player
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of The Portman Ritz-Carlton Shanghai
Perfect professional guest treatment.
A bit waiting for check-in.
Very well situated. The staff is great.
Mybe improve the quality of the bread.
good location and friendly staffs.
extremely difficult to get taxi not only rush hours.
Location, environment and overall stay experience is good.
Breakfast option is very limited, not much Asian style and quite pricey.
Place of the hotel, welcome at the entrance, room
good location and convenient to go everywhere.
There is one Cecily who provide warmful service for my extend check out, thanks a lot for her help.
Very nice hotel and very good service as always.
Nice hosting, Daniel Keep up the good work at front desk!
Sometimes hard to get taxi
The entrance was under renovation and this makes it difficult to get around