Hotel built in 1907, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 143, Number of suites (separate rooms) 26, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
2110 Walton Way, 30904 Augusta, United States of America
- City centre (Augusta) 11.68 km
- Airport (Augusta Regional At Bush Field (AGS)) 12.44 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of The Partridge Inn Augusta Curio Collection by Hilton
The Partridge Inn staff go out of their way to make you feel like a part of the family. I will always stay here when travelling to Augusta
The ice machine could be easily heard in the room
No trach can liners, exposed wiring in breaker panel, one of two televisions with poor picture quality, no instructions for coffee pot, barely clean.
The hotel looks pretty
The first room I was given was not cleaned or service, there were beer bottles everywhere and beds were unmade. Somehow there was confusion with my registration and I was charged for my first breakfast even though it was supposed to be included. To date I have not been reimbursed for that even after 6 phone calls with 3 promises of resolution.
Service performance at bar (Veranda Grill) VERY POOR.
Food Quality: Poor
Workout room is lacking: 1. A complete set of two 15 lb dumbells 2. Workout bench
Rather disappointed with the declining service in the restaurant - so much so I will not eat there again! Breakfast buffet consists of a bagal e.g. it is none existent!
Nice staff at bar.
Old, dirty carpet. Bathroom not clean, smell of throwup in room. Needs a general update and cleaning.
Love this hotel! Classic location and hotel with top notch staff.
Lack of high speed wireless in room. Slow elevator.
Despite a confirmed reservation from hotel.de there was no reservation in the hotel system. It is a mystery how this hotel can be reated with 4 stars.