Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 72, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 52, Number of rooms with air conditioning 72, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Airport hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 72, Children's beds/cots 1
2/1-2/2 Soi Ladkrabang 22, Ladkrabang,, 10520 Bangkok, Thailand
- Station (Bangkok - Hua Lamphong Railway Station) 23.1 km
- City centre (Krung Thep) 21.72 km
- Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)) 4.92 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 THB
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 THB
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Fridge in 72 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 72 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 72 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 17:00.00
Evaluations of The Ivory Suvarnabhumi Bangkok
Very hard matresses. Much noice from traffic
Cheap, Close to BKK, has free shuttle, free wifi
Shower didnt work, room was really just a small apartment.
I was very pleased with everything. I do recommend it.
Very Good location because hotel not far from Suvarnabhumi Airport ,close with community mall just 5 min walk, Room clean, bathroom good, hotel on the main street but quiet. Next time if I have go to airport early morning. I will live here for sure.
Small car park
Very friendly and helpful staff. Free taxi transfer to airport. Very good WiFi coverage.
No fancy lobby, no swimmingpool, etc., but this doesn't matter...
Simple but clean, cheap, close to the airport, transfer to/from airport worked perfectly. Perfect for one night between flights.
The hotel was exactly as described..no surprizes...I would use it again when overnighting on my way to Europe.
Breakfast was O.K. you get what you pay for!
very close to airport - free transfer airport-hotel-airport - friendly - good breakfast
rooms are less attractive than the pictures suggest but are good value nevertheless