Hotel built in 1895, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 27, of which have 2 separate beds 10, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Number of luxury rooms 5, Number of business rooms 7, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 30, Family rooms available 2
Ness Bank 21-23, IV2 4SF Highland, United Kingdom
- City centre (Inverness) 0.8 km
- Airport (Inverness Airport (INV)) 13.24 km
This hotel is situated on the green, tree-lined banks of the River Ness in beautiful Inverness. A stroll along the river will soon take you to interesting sights, such as Inverness Museum and Art Gallery. Moreover, be sure not to miss out on a detour to the legendary Loch Ness - perhaps you'll even catch a glimpse of Nessie.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- DVD/video rental
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of The Glenmoriston Townhouse Hotel Inverness
Comfortable bed. Comfortable pillows. Good location. Excellent food.
This is my fourth stay here and I would definitely recommend this hotel to others
I was woken up at 4am by what I think were noises from the plumbing (room 3). Despite having contacted the hotel by email (I left at 6am so couldn't speak to the manager that day) to complain about this they have not bothered to contact me. Definately not worth the money charged.
Efficient staff. reasonable comfort.
Terrible noise from tthe hot water system at 4am in the morning. Really loud!! Woke us up!
We tried the two restaurants and found the brasserie to be better value for money than the fine dining restaurant, although both were good
Friendliness of staff - great location - good rooms - good food in bistro
Probably wouldn't use their words as 'the best luxury hotel.....' but I would describe it as pretty good.
Excellent and quiet location. High standard of room. Friendliness of staff.
Noise disturbance from power showers in other rooms early in the morning. Very poor signal for free wireless internet connection made it unusable.