Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 64, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 30, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, No-smoking room 64
The Drive 25-27, BN3 3JE Hove, Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
- City centre (Hove) 0.16 km
- Airport (London Gatwick Airport (LGW)) 35.54 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Windows for opening
- DVD/video rental
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of The Courtlands
access to sea. good breakfast and service in restaurant.
no air con so seagulls very loud as window open/ bed a little lumpy and decor a tad old fashioned with non matching curtains and ill fittling windows
Not too far from Central Brighton
Very dated, wallpaper hanging off the walls, lights hades broken, needs an overhaul
Room was great for the price and location was perfect.
A clean, well-maintained hotel. Good service and polite staff.
Nothing to really complain about.
Despite the dated and tatty decor, the room was very clean indeed. the sheets and pillows seemed new and the bed was comfortable.
It needs updating. The decor is dated and in some places tatty.