Style of hotel and ambience
Elegance, modernity and luxury await both, business and private guests at the Bristol Hotel. All rooms and suites are spacious and feature modern amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi. Experience culinary delights in the water-front restaurant or unwind with a glass of wine at the bar. Take advantage of the high-end conference and fitness facilities.
Special features of the hotel
Luxuriously refurbished, The Bristol Hotel offers 187 superbly appointed bedrooms, The River Grille Restaurant overlooking the harbour, The River Lounge and Shore Cafe Bar.
Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 187, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 187, of which have a double bed 187, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 83, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 83, Number of business rooms 104, Hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 182, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 3
Prince Street, BS1 4QF Bristol, City of Bristol, United Kingdom
- Station (Bristol - Temple Meads Railway Station) 1.12 km
- City centre (Bristol) 10.48 km
- Airport (Bristol International Airport (BRS)) 11.31 km
Situated within walking distance from major sights such as the Bristol Cathedral, the Aquarium or the ferry landings, the hotel is a perfect base to explore Bristol. The train station Temple Meads is about 1 kilometre away, Bristol Filton Airport approximately 3 kilometres.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 5,00 GBP
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 GBP Fee per day 0 GBP
- Door with spy-hole in 187 rooms
- Door with security chain in 0 rooms
- Door with security lock in 187 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP Cost per day 0 GBP
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 5
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 187 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 187 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 83 rooms
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 187 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of The Bristol Hotel
Nice area with lots of restaurants and close to the wharf.
Breakfast is too expensive. The seagulls are noisy even into the late evening.
Excellent service as always and really nice food.
Busy on Friday night!
Delightful staff, very comfortable large bed with beautiful linen, excellent location.
Very small bathroom. In fact almost impossible to get into.
very friendly people; clean room, nice breakfast
noise on my side, small bathroom
Good parking in NCP next door. Good location. Friendly helpful reception staff.