Total number of rooms 390, Number of single rooms 100, Number of double rooms 80, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 50
Mid Valley City,Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Station (Kuala Lumpur - Sentral Railway Station) 4.06 km
- City centre 1.13 km
- Airport (Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)) 47.14 km
With vibrant Mid Valley Megamall and premier Gardens Galleria ,as well as close to key commercial areas,the Boulevard Hotel presents as an ideal destination for both business and leisure travellers.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Beauty parlor
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Temperature controls
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of The Boulevard - A St Giles Hotel
Nothing in particular, staff at reception were friendly.
1. Room is old, 2. carpet was super dirty with stains and definitely needs replacement. 3. Noisy from the highway (even at 25th floor)
Convenient location just next to Midvalley Megamall
Got checked into a connecting room... could not slp at night as the noise from neighbour's TV passed through the connecting door with no resistance..... called the recept and have this rectified though...
Room carpet does not look clean due to its colour.
Excellent convenience as it is located in a massive shopping mall. Great choice if you are staying over for a week or more.
Hotel rooms are in need of a facelift.
It is close to the mall which is convenient for shopping and meals
The swimming pool closes to early. Probably can extend the operating time
location and hotel staff accommodating to my requests.
front desk staff should be more alert to hotel guests by acknowledging and serving guests that patiently waited instead of serving those that have cut queue.
the location and accommodation of my requests by hotel staff.
front desk staff could be more alert when hotel guests was trying to cut queue. they can politely request the these guests and serve the guests who had patiently waited.
Really like the layout of the room number 2416. Had really enjoyed my stay.
The room carpet looks old and mouldy.
Location is good for shopping and dining
I was given a smoking room but this may be due to a mix up with another guest with the same name.
friendly staff and cleanliness
signal for the television channel not stable