Total number of rooms 390, Number of single rooms 100, Number of double rooms 80, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 50
Mid Valley City,Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Station (Kuala Lumpur - Sentral Railway Station) 4.06 km
- City centre 15.0 km
- Airport (Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)) 47.14 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Beauty parlor
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Temperature controls
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of The Boulevard - A St Giles Hotel
The place near to shopping complex.
No everything is ok.
The convenience of the location and the mall attached.
The are are water pipe noise coming the toilets of the neighbouring rooms
The easy access to shopping malls and food. Price is reasonable, but also can be higher when in high season. Breakfast menu is variate and halal.
Room ambience was quite old, but they said they going through some renovation, so hope the room quality will improve. Since its location are very strategic, you will experience quite jam in the morning and evening.
The choice of food for breakfast is good. Receptionist has been accommodating to my request of non connecting room.
The carpet really should be replaced. The check out process has to be improved. My credit card was charged without any notification / approval to me.
Liked Breakfast items.
Room Carpet is too old and its looks quit dirty.
Convenience of a connected mall next door
Noise level is terrible. You can hear doors banging when residents return.
the convenience of the hotel being linked to the mall and the friendliness of the staff.
the rooms are old with dirty looking carpet. there were lots of ants in the room and toilet. the spare pillow was dirty and used casing.
Front reception's courtesy.
Noise of the other room (connected room) and outside the room.
Right next to shopping mall.
Furnishings are old. Drawers and cardboards cannot be closed properly.